With our 20 years of counseling experience, we specialize in the following areas:
- DUI & other court ordered evaluations
- DUI classes from Risk Education to Treatment
- Substance Abuse Evaluations and classes/treatment
- State of Illinois DOT evaluations and education and counseling services, services provided by a qualified SAP
- Drug and Alcohol training and consultations for businesses and employers
- Court ordered assessments and evaluation services
- Counseling and Treatment Services (Evidenced Based, Cognitive Behavioral)
- One-on-one counseling and group services provided
- Court-ordered assessment and evaluation services
- Employer services
- Group and one-on-one counseling services
- Evidenced Based and Cognitive Behavioral interventions
DOT / SAP Services
- Evaluations, Education and Treatment services, formal supervisor training and consulting for your drug and alcohol-free workplace
- Employer Services available
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer weekend appointments?
Do you offer weekend groups?
I need an evaluation for court, do you do that?
Yes, we provide evaluations and assessments for a variety of legal issues. Please contact the office and we are happy to assist you in determining what type of evaluation services you need.
Do you provide Domestic Violence counseling services to offenders?
Do you prescribe medication at your facility?
No, we do not.
If I have a substance abuse related charge, can I get my evaluation with you and do you provide classes?
Yes, we provide substance use evaluations and outpatient education, and treatment services.
I work in a safety sensitive position and am governed by DOT rules and regulations. I have violated this due to a substance abuse incident. Can you help?
Yes, we have a qualified Substance Abuse Professional on staff.
I have a DUI and I my license is revoked. Can you help with my evaluation, treatment and update needs?
If I have several different court cases including social services involvement, can you assist with assessment and my classes? (i.e., parenting, anger management, substance abuse or DV?)
Ask a question below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.