Professional Coaching Services by a Certified People Map Trainer and a Board Certified Coach.
We currently specialize in the following areas:
We will partner with you to remove obstacles and create the relationship you want – not the relationship you have.
We can even help you to improve the relationship with yourself.
SKILL SPECIFIC GROUP COACHING
Handling Anger & Frustration Effectively
- Learn to defuse anger by managing stress
- Manage conflict and anger triggers
- Decrease misunderstandings that lead to conflict both at home and at work
- Increase effective communication
- Women specific groups centered around healthy relationships, boundaries, goals, lifestyle and more…
- Education groups including topics such as:
- Ages and stages
- Effective co-parenting
- Styles of parenting and more
- Completion certificates available
- Solution-focused coaching throughout transition
- Relationship coaching
- Navigating the challenges of co-parenting (groups, couples, one-on-one)
- Assisting teams in communication improvement and conflict resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a business owner and would like some assistance determining which candidate would be a good fit for my open position. Can you help with that?
I am a team leader and would like myself and my group to work more efficiently together with less conflict, do you help with that?
I need to develop/hone my communication skills, do you help with that?
I am going through a divorce, we have children and are struggling to get on the same page. Can you help?
I don’t want to sign up for 6 months of coaching, can you assist me in developing some skills without a long-term commitment?
Yes, we offer laser coaching. However, keep in mind, some skills take time to develop and are not necessarily a ‘one and done’. You may derive substantial benefit from follow-up or more regular sessions to keep you on track.
I do not live in your area. Do you offer sessions by phone, Facetime, or Skype?
Yes, some coaching services we offer are able to be completed by those methods.
I am going through a divorce and am having difficulty finding my “new normal”. Is this something you can work with?
You bet. We work with people in a variety of challenging transitions.
Ask a question below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.